Just arrived! #MADPROFESSOR boutique pedals from Finland, including 3 new pedals: #SimbleOverdrive #TinyOrangePhaser #FireRedFuzz , we also provide catalog for reseller only.
Oscar Wilde (via kushandwizdom)
guns n roses alphabet ☆
➥ Nothing lasts forever…
I’m gonna cry.
We made the LONG* journey to Mountain Music in Hamilton, Canada:
- STARCASTER. Not crazy about the Tune-O-Matic tho
- Telecasters: The AVRI ‘69 Thinline on the right has been here a while, more than year at least, but they have still got it at the original price. If they discounted it by a few hundred bucks I would buy it for sure.
- Is that a rainbow?? Just barely.
- Another view of the Starcaster. They look like they would be pretty heavy.
- Modern Player (?) Jaguar. AGAIN with the tune-o-matic!
- This is a great example of why upgrading parts on your budget guitar won’t make it sell for a higher price. This lefty Standard Strat has had Lace Sensor pickups added, which prosumably would cost somewhere between 1 and 200 dollars, and yet this guitar is selling for roughly the same price as an un-modded Standard would sell for.
- Dig the pelham-ish Midtown on the right. Used, for $1,100 - not a bad deal! Also dig the brand-spanking-new-hot-off-the-presses ES studio models. MUCH less expensive than their fancier siblings. Here is a 339 Studio (center left, sunburst…note the missing binding) and a 335 Studio (center right, also unbound sunburst…note the dot fret markers)
* not really: 50 km (35 miles) perhaps?