Don’t let the media warp your perception of beauty. Beauty is pizza.
Designer: Maximo Riera
Last set from Tuesday Night Guitar Shopping, this week at Long & McQuade in Burlington, just west of Toronto:
(again…I have already posted some of these in previous months - but just like a good TV show, I don’t mind watching it in reruns!)
- Rerun #1: silver burst ES-335
- Rerun #2: Custom Shop silver burst LPC (plus a lovely, fully hollow, 6 lb ES-390 on the right!)
- I have yet to meet a Taylor I didn’t love!
- The Ibanez/Depth of Field experiment.
- Truck and snow, Queen Elizabeth Way eastbound.
- Hey I had a cherry 339 back in 2010! Sold it to help pay for another guitar. It just didn’t click with me. A couple of years later I acquired a sunburst 339 and it is FANTASTIC! One of my all time faves.
- Rerun #3: Custom Shop ES-330 VOS. Dear Gibson people - your recent VOS finishes are incredible. I have actually been fooled a couple of times lately…I would be thinking I was looking at an actual vintage guitar, when it turned out to be a brand new VOS finish!
- Classic ‘burst
- Rerun #4: funky and weird, yet strangely intriguing ES-195.
This is some BioShock shit right here.
I hate my head, being inside my head for 24 hours a day 7 days a week is horrible!
if you love food follow my blog!